Wealth Plan Specialist
RPG Plan, a growing wealth management firm, is seeking a Wealth Plan Specialist to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
Our mission at RPG Plan is Life and financial planning taken to a whole new level – We share our successful life coaching experiences with our clients so they can delve deeper to identify their compelling vision for their future and create the financial foundation to achieve and enjoy it. We’re Life Transition Specialists who are passionate about helping you identify what is important in life to you and helping you build the financial foundation to enjoy it!. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
The Wealth Plan Specialist is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Comprehensive Financial Plans for the firm’s clients. This individual focuses on client needs in the areas of cash flow, retirement planning, estate planning, education planning, and major purchase planning.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Demonstrates the Wealth Plan software to potential clients.
- Prepares and mails introduction packages with an engagement letter, document request, and Wealth Questionnaire.
- Enters client information into Comprehensive Financial Planning Software and generates wealth plans.
- Assists clients in aggregating their accounts into the system.
- Develops a close, long-term relationship with wealth plan clients to understand their current circumstances and future needs or wishes.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations summarizing the Wealth Plans for client meetings.
- Provides annual reviews.
- Manages clients’ individual wealth planning websites to maintain current information.
- Reviews and modifies systems to enhance the wealth planning experience.
- Continually looks for ways to improve the wealth planning process.
- Develops and maintains written systems of all wealth planning activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Educational & Industry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field of study.
- Minimum of three years of financial planning, wealth management, or public accounting experience. Ideally, two to three years of experience in a financial planning firm.
- Professional designation such as CFP or CPA highly desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Extreme attention to detail:
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A burning desire to succeed
- An ability to handle multiple tasks and handle stress
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Extreme attention to detail:
- Attendance is an essential function.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
We offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is a great opportunity to
play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on
improving our client’s lives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and letter of interest in our online form below.
Given the high demand for this position, we’re only able to contact the most qualified candidates.
If you are looking for an exciting career in Life and financial planning with RPG Plan, please apply below for this position.