RPG Plan, a growing wealth management firm, is seeking an Operations Associate to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
Our mission at RPG Plan is Life and financial planning taken to a whole new level – We share our successful life coaching experiences with our clients so they can delve deeper to identify their compelling vision for their future and create the financial foundation to achieve and enjoy it. We’re Life Transition Specialists who are passionate about helping you identify what is important in life to you and helping you build the financial foundation to enjoy it!. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
The Operations Associate plays a critical role in the back-office functioning of our firm. With responsibility for the day-to-day operational duties of the firm, the Operations Associate helps keep the office running smoothly and ensures that all client paperwork and processing is handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Processes new accounts.
- Processes account transfers.
- Processes new contributions and redemptions.
- Processes beneficiary changes.
- Creates client meeting update books and reviews.
- Sends update meeting letters.
- Coordinates state, SEC, and FINRA licensing.
- Handles miscellaneous operational activities.
- Develops and maintains written systems of all activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A strong focus on getting the details right
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- An ability to handle multiple tasks within tight time frames
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- BA/B S degree in finance-related field from an accredited institution
- Interest in and knowledge of financial markets and investment securities
- Previous securities industry experience
- FINRA Series 7, 63, (and 65 if needed for your Registered Investment Advisor)
- Attendance is an essential function.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
We offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is a great opportunity to
play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on
improving our client’s lives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and letter of interest in our online form below.
Given the high demand for this position, we’re only able to contact the most qualified candidates.
If you are looking for an exciting career in Life and financial planning with RPG Plan, please apply below for this position.