Director of First Impressions
RPG Plan, a growing wealth management firm, is seeking a Director of First Impressions to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
Our mission at RPG Plan is Life and financial planning taken to a whole new level – We share our successful life coaching experiences with our clients so they can delve deeper to identify their compelling vision for their future and create the financial foundation to achieve and enjoy it. We’re Life Transition Specialists who are passionate about helping you identify what is important in life to you and helping you build the financial foundation to enjoy it!. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
The Director of First Impressions plays an important role in setting the tone for the organization. As the first and last person clients see when they are in the office, the Director of First Impressions is instrumental in making sure clients have a positive experience.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Greets clients and prospective clients in a friendly and sincere manner, making them feel comfortable when they visit the office.
- Handles incoming telephone calls.
- Sorts and distributes the mail.
- Sends periodic client correspondence.
- Coordinates the assembly and mailing of client paperwork.
- Handles calendars for the Wealth Advisor(s) and others in the office.
- Orders and handles office supplies.
- Coordinates outside vendors.
- Develops, mails, and analyzes client satisfaction surveys.
- Develops and maintains written documentation (systems) of all activities.
- Writes down 6 Most Important and prioritizes them each day before leaving office.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- Superior phone skills—friendly and helpful in all interactions on the phone.
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Professional demeanor.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to type 50 wpm.
- Attendance is an essential function.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
We offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is a great opportunity to
play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on
improving our client’s lives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and letter of interest in our online form below.
Given the high demand for this position, we’re only able to contact the most qualified candidates.
If you are looking for an exciting career in Life and financial planning with RPG Plan, please apply below for this position.