Associate Wealth Advisor
RPG Plan, a growing wealth management firm, is seeking an Associate Wealth Advisor to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
Our mission at RPG Plan is Life and financial planning taken to a whole new level – We share our successful life coaching experiences with our clients so they can delve deeper to identify their compelling vision for their future and create the financial foundation to achieve and enjoy it. We’re Life Transition Specialists who are passionate about helping you identify what is important in life to you and helping you build the financial foundation to enjoy it!. The Associate Wealth Advisor plays a pivotal role in attracting and retaining clients. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed as a wealth advisor and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
The Associate Wealth Advisor will establish new client relationships in addition to providing advisory services and support to a select group of clients. With financial planning responsibility for the firm’s small to mid-size clients, the Associate Wealth Advisor has the opportunity to build long-lasting client relationships under the leadership and reputation of RPG.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Develops new client relationships.
- Sources prospective client opportunities by capitalizing on networking and referrals.
- Follows up on firm-generated leads.
- Services and delivers financial planning to client base.
- Assists in research.
- Assists in developing client presentations.
- Services client needs and requirements as determined through client interaction. Proactively communicates with clients.
- Promotes the firm’s wealth enhancement and planning services.
- Promotes established investment models and strategies that are suitable for our targeted clients.
- Adheres to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
- Participates in required meetings, training, and continuing education requirements.
- Assists the Firm’s Principal Wealth Advisor as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Industry Experience Requirements
- At least three to five years of financial planning and/or investment advisory experience, especially working with high net worth clients.
- Active Series 7 and 63 licenses.
- Active Series 65 or 66.
- Life, Health, and LTC Licenses.
- Clean U-4 and U-5 history.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Superior business development skills.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for clients.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A burning desire to succeed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher strongly preferred.
- Attendance is an essential function.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
We offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is a great opportunity to
play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on
improving our client’s lives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and letter of interest in our online form below.
Given the high demand for this position, we’re only able to contact the most qualified candidates.
If you are looking for an exciting career in Life and financial planning with RPG Plan, please apply below for this position.